- WKLF PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER
- WKLF TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
- WKLF NATIONAL DIRECTOR FOR ITALY (WKLF ITALIA)
- PROFESSOR OF THE REGIONAL SCHOOL OF LOCAL POLICE (Campania Region - Italy)
- SUD ITALY DIRECTOR, KAPAP LOTAR SECTOR, ASI (Sports Promotion Board of CONI)
- CAMPANIA REGION DIRECTOR, KAPAP LOTAR SECTOR, ASI (Sports Promotion Board of CONI).
Giulio Colella one of the most complete national and international self-defense experts in the civil, police and military sector; International Master of Kapap Lotar and Krav Maga; Kick Boxing Master; MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Instructor and Female Anti-aggression Instructor; former VFB Italian Army; currently Professor of the Regional School of Local Police of the Campania Region, he has instructed various Police Commands of the Campania Region, instructed the Raiders of the Italian Special Forces, instructed the Security Operators, such as bouncers, bodyguards and Sworn Guards, and trained the military of the Armed Forces, such as Army and Navy, and the pilots of the Air Force.
Founder of the "Reality-Training System ®".
"I am currently a Black Belt of 7 Martial Arts (listed below) conquered with devotion, sacrifice and passion throughout my long career. I am a real martial arts researcher and this is what prompted me not to stop at the first one. I consider myself a true professional in the Martial Arts sector (especially in the field of personal defense) because, even having other passions in my life, I mainly deal with this.