Security Operative Techniques.
"PERSON IN CHARGE OF CONTROL SERVICES FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND SHOW ACTIVITIES IN PLACES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC OR IN PUBLIC EXERCISES" (FORMER BUTTAFUORI).
Campania Region authorized qualification valid for registration in the Ministerial Register (license)
Article 3 of the Decree of the Ministry of the Interior of 6 October 2009, recalls the role of the Regions and Autonomous Provinces in the organization of training courses for personnel assigned to control services, in implementation of the provisions of the law of 15 July 2009, no. . 94.
To avoid the excesses that often occur by the men of the security of the premises, a special professional register was established at the prefecture, updated every two years.
The objectives of the course:
To train a professional figure who has the knowledge and practical and technical skills necessary to carry out the control services of entertainment and show activities in places open to the public or in public establishments.
The bouncers must be of age (18 years of age), in good health, have at least a lower secondary school diploma and have passed a regional professional course. Excluded from work whoever has convictions for non-culpable crimes, even in the first instance, is subject to preventive measures or prohibition from places where there are sports shows or has joined associations and organized movements.
The application for registration in the register can be submitted directly by the managers of the premises who may make use of their own or external staff, or by security institutes or agencies.
from 1500 to 5000 euros for squatters.
1) preliminary checks
2) controls on public access
3) checks inside the room
Among the tasks of the new figures, avoiding the introduction of drugs and dangerous objects into the premises, enforcing the rules, checking the minimum age of access to the premises, managing at first risk situations while waiting for the intervention of the police.
Establish control behaviors in compliance with the legislation on public order and safety and in relation to the tasks assigned to the Police Forces and Local Police.
- legislation on public order and safety
- provisions of law and regulations governing public entertainment and public exercise activities
- functions and powers of the auditor;
- criminal laws and consequent responsibility of the inspector
- collaboration with the Police Forces and Local Police
Operate in safety and in compliance with the legislation on health and safety in the workplace, notions of first aid, fire prevention, assuming suitable behavior to ensure the protection of one's own health and that of others.
- provisions on fire prevention, health and safety in the workplace
- notions of first aid
- notions on the risks associated with the use and abuse of alcohol, drugs ... AIDS
Use communication and conflict management techniques in consideration of one's professional role and in relation to the context in which it operates.
- interpersonal communication (also in relation to the presence of people with disabilities)
- conflict mediation techniques
- interposition techniques (containment, self-defense, third party safety)